4 timeless technologies for your practice:
SWT®(Selective Waveband Technology) IPL, Frax 1550™, Frax 1940™, and Nd:YAG 1064 nm
Meet the increasing demand for aesthetic and dermatological procedures with a single multi-application platform.
With 21 indications for use, the Nordlys system is configured with pre-set aesthetic and dermatologic treatments that have been developed and designed for over 20 years to meet your needs.
The Nordlys system quartet of technologies includes:
Unique IPL with narrowband technology defined by dual filters and sub-millisecond pulses for exceptional skin rejuvenation* and vascular treatments, as well as hair removal.
Non-ablative fractional treatment for skin resurfacing with SoftCool™ for comfort during treatment.
For shallow resurfacing, reaching the epidermis and superficial dermis (up to 200 μm) with SoftCool for comfort during treatment.
Nd: YAG 1064
Designed to treat vascular lesions, including leg veins and port wine stains. Integrated SoftCool allows greater comfort during and after treatment.
Nordlys provides your practice with 6 big advantages:
Key benefits of the Nordlys system
Designed for ultimate ease of use.
The Nordlys system’s clinical intelligence is designed to facilitate a quick learning curve. It has different treatment modes available for the user
Work quietly in a comfortable environment
- User has a clear view of the treatment area
- Device is very quiet in operation, providing a relaxed environment for both operator and the person being treated
- Secure, Wi-Fi–enabled remote assistance
- Diagnose and update your device (during or after working hours) for effective service support
- Patient database allows you to build a patient record and review treatment history
- Adjustable arm easily moves the screen and tray into the desired position
- Switch settings or accessories without moving a step
- Applicators have flexible cables to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- Accessories tray keeps glasses and gel close at hand
Offer your patients the new skin illuminating treatment available exclusively through the Nordlys platform.
Our clinical and marketing teams are here to help you get started with treatment training and review of clinical studies, white papers and practice marketing materials to help you grow your business.
To learn more about the Nordlys platform and its Light & Bright treatment capabilities, contact your Candela product expert today!