DISCOVER GentleMax Pro
The Ultimate Workstation GentleMax Pro combines the markets fastest and the most powerful 755nm Alexandrite laser with an equally powerful 1064 nm Nd:Yag laser to deliver a range of high efficacy treatments from hair removal for all skin types to the treatment of benign and vascular legions including leg veins
WHAT CAN YOU TREAT WITH GentleMax Pro?
- Unwanted hair
- Vascular lesions
- Port wine stains
- Diffuse redness
- Venous lake
- Leg veins
- Pigmented lesions
- Onychomycosis (nail fungus)
- Pseudofoliculitis barbae
MAIN ADVANTAGES FOR YOUR PRACTICE
- Best results in several treatment
- High performance and low maintenance
- Ease of use
- High ROI
GentleMax Pro FEATURES
- Two wavelengths = more treatment indications
- Fast: an enhanced 2Hz repetition rate enables you to treat more patients faster
- Dual Wavelength Delivery System: single lightweight ergonomic handpiece delivering both 755nm and 1064 nm wavelength for ultimate treatment convenience
- Multiple Spot Sizes: Multiple Spot sizes from 1,5 to 24 mm are anatomically appropriate and offer greater fluence delivery capabilities
- Small Spot Sizes Delivery System – 1,5/3/5 and 3×10 mm for vascular and pigmented lesions. 5mm spot size enables to treat nail Fungus.
- Large Spot Delivery System -20/22/24 mm spot sizes enable shorter treatment times and improves patients comfort.
- Advanced user interface helps to select easily the ideal settings and save treatment parameters. The Guided Mode walks the user through the set-up process with a series of questions to help to determine the optimal parameter settings based on individual patient criteria.
- Choice of Epidermal Protection from chilled air technology compatible with the handpiece to the integrated Dynamic Cooling Device that utilizes bursts of cryogen before and after the laser pulseto offer unparalleled patient comfort.
- Dual wavelengths for ultimate convenience
- Multiple spot sizes from specialty sizes as small as 1.5 mm up to 24 mm
- Patented DCD™ saves time, scales with fluence, and provides consistent protection
- Plus Air Cooling option
“When it’s come to offering fast and effective laser hair removal, every specification matters. The dual wavelength of the GenteMax Pro allows us to treat a wider range of patients with one device. Due to the industry’s largest spot size of 24 mm, tremendous fluence options and pulse width range, the GentleMax Pro give a whole new meaning to high-speed laser hair removal.”
“The larger treatment spot sizes now available on the Gentle Pro Series can significantly decrease patient treatment time without a decrease in efficacy. Quicker treatments times allow for greater business growth in my practice.”
“We’ve had great experience with the large spot size delivery system on the Gentle Series in treating areas such as back and legs. Overall, this is a great advance in long pulse Alexandrite technology combining the high energy and efficacy of long pulse alexandrite wavelength with a new level of efficiency.”
GentleMax Pro RESULTS :
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
GENTLE MAX PRO – THE COMPLETE HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
Clinically proven results across indications
True Power. Real Results.
There may be other multiple-wavelength systems on the market, but none come close to offering the enhanced speed, efficacy, and versatility of GentleMax Pro. When compared to the competition, it’s easy to see the difference.
Advanced User Interface
Easily select the ideal settings and save treatment parameters with the improved touchscreen interface. The GentleMax Pro Guided Mode walks the user through the set-up process with a series of questions to help determine the optimal parameter settings based on individual patient criteria.
Choice of Epidermal Protection
With GentleMAX Pro you have a choice of skin cooling options—from chilled air technology and our exclusive Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) handpiece to the integrated and patented Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™) that utilizes bursts of cryogen before and after the laser pulse to offer unparalleled patient comfort.
|Wavelength||1064 nm||755 nm|
|Repetition||Up to 10 Hz||Up to 10 Hz|
|Pulse Duration||0.250-100 ms||0.250-100 ms|
|Spot Sizes||1.5 mm, 3 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm with optional 1.5/3 mm Specialty Delivery System||6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 15 mm, 18 mm|
|Beam Delivery||Lens-coupled optical fiber with handpiece|
|Pulse Control||Finger switch, foot switch|
|Dimensions||42.6″ H x 19.8″ W x 28.25″ D (108.20 cm x 50.29 cm x 71.75 cm)|
|Weight||245 lbs. (111.13 kg)|
|Electrical||200-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 4600VA single phase|
GentleMax Pro Features and Benefits
- Dual wavelength 755 nm Alexandrite and 1064 nm Nd:YAG — 755 nm Alexandrite provides the ability to deliver hair removal, treat pigmented lesions, vascular lesions and provide wrinkle reduction treatment. 1064 nm Nd:YAG provides the ability to deliver hair removal, and to treat vascular lesions, leg veins and provide skin rejuvenation treatment.
- 150 J/cm2 fluence Alexandrite or 200J/cm2 fluence Nd:YAG in a 6mm treatment spot. — These output characteristics make GentleMax Pro with its standard delivery system the world’s most powerful hair removal laser.
- Quieter operation —Significantly reduced operating noise quickly puts patients at ease, improving both the user and patient experience.
- Speedy 2Hz repetition rate with faster warm-up and fewer calibration requirements — Gets you going faster while decreasing treatment times for greater patient throughput
- Variable pulse duration — Provides treatment versatility, increased efficacy and skin tolerance across skin types, hair types and thicknesses.
- Single lens slider with 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 & 18 mm treatment spots — Fast easy selection of treatment spots on-the-fly
- Large touch-sensitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) — Improved interface provides guidance and speeds productivity with treatment recommendations in a fast and easy-to-master format
- Easy adjustments for DCD, aiming beam intensity and hand / footswitch controls — Quick customization to match your preferences and operating style
- New ergonomic handpiece design with finger switch and built in fan — Improved ergonomics increase operator comfort while the built-in fan increases DCD consistency over long treatments
- Easier window replacement and distance gauge maintenance — Shortens turn around time between patients for greater patient throughput
- Dynamic Cooling Device (DCD) or Air Cooling Compatible (ACC) delivery systems — Choice of the cooling method that is right for patients
- Redesigned fiber support arm and suspension cradle — Excellent positioning flexibility for Improved ease-of-use and lighter apparent handpiece weight.
You cordially invited to participate in the 3rd advanced laser workshop “Translating Scientific Publications into Clinical Practice with Medical Laser” on 3rd of December 2019 in Helsinki Please Note the New Location Lectures [...]
The World Congress of Dermatology will take place in Milan in June 10-15, 2019. The doctors and decision makers can visit our booth and meet our colleagues there. See live the latest medical lasers in the industry! Milano Congressi is [...]
Millenial Medical Oy and Candela Medical are cordially inviting you to attend a lecture and a hands-on workshop “Pioneering technologies in medical lasers ” On 21st of May 2019 Speaker: Firas Al-Niaimi Dr Firas [...]