The smart way to Frax.
What is the Frax Pro™ system?
The Frax Pro system is an advanced diode laser system that delivers highly targeted 1550 nm and 1940 nm wavelengths for dual-depth skin resurfacing.
It includes patented SoftCool™ air cooling for patient comfort.
Delivers the required density for optimal results in treating skin resurfacing up to skin type V
Unique non-ablative fractional technology uses a software algorithm to set the parameters. It enables the user to set the pulse duration and the energy independently to control the thermal impact
SoftCool™ sends a focused stream of cool air for greater comfort during and after the treatment.
Ergonomic handpiece for operator comfort and treatment visibility
New treatment guide helps position the handpiece optimally for desired treatment outcomes.
High ROI treatments mean practice savings
Flexibility at your fingertips
Provides an in-demand skin resurfacing treatment with low downtime
Scalable—designed for next-generation laser technology advancements
Guided mode with user pre-sets for easy learning.
Touch screen technology for selecting treatments and parameters
Built-in patient database stores and retrieves treatment information
Treat up to skin type V
Quiet and ergonomic operation
Remote assistance for enhanced serviceability
Work quietly in a comfortable environment
- User has a clear view of the treatment area
- Device is very quiet in operation, providing a relaxed environment for both operator and the person being treated
- Secure, Wi-Fi–enabled remote assistance
- Diagnose and update your device (during or after working hours) for effective service support
- Patient database allows you to build a patient record and review treatment history
- Adjustable arm easily moves the screen and tray into the desired position
- Switch settings or accessories without moving a step
- Applicators have flexible cables to reduce the risk of repetitive strain injury
- Accessories tray keeps glasses and gel close at hand
See what the Frax Pro system can do:
SLIDE TO COMPARE
BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES
87% of physicians surveyed chose multi-application devices vs. single-application devices4